REFINANCING YOUR MORTGAGE
This is just like getting a new mortgage and there are many reasons why Canadians are now taking advantage of low rates and refinancing today. It is important to understand how refinancing will affect your finances and your mortgage. It is very wise to speak with an experienced and professional mortgage broker and discuss all the options available to you. Refinancing your home when rates are very low can mean big savings and there are many reasons to consider this option.
Here are a few options many home owners choose to refinance:
- Reducing monthly mortgage payments with new lower rates.
- Consolidating debt by fully paying car loans, student loans, credit cards and other personal loans.
- Using home equity for renovations or additions.
- Many Canadians are taking advantage of lower home prices and using equity to buy a second home as an investment or vacation property.
- Managing life changes like taking care of an aging family member, sending the kids to university, having a new baby, or other challenges like divorce or separation.
There are many reasons to refinance. Just as buying a new home, refinancing needs as much care and attention. This enables you to get the best possible mortgage for your current and future needs.
We invite you to take a look at a free report that highlights common mistakes home buyers can make when refinancing their home and what you can do about it before you begin to take action. Please feel free to contact us at anytime and find out how we can save you money and help you refinance your mortgage so you are able to achieve your desired outcome.